Monday 10 September 2012

M300s...sort of :-(

"It's time for cardio agaaaaain (trying to sound enthusiastic...you know la, cardio training can be rather mundane after some time *yawn*)! But it's raining cats and dogs outside, how do I go for my run? Maybe I should just have a rest day."

After almost convincing myself NOT to do any cardio for the day, I decided to pit myself against the insane M300s (or M100s x 3). To put it simply, it consist of 10 sets of 10 burpees, 10 mountain climbers and 10 double pump squat jumps, all done in succession and without any break in between (yeah right! *LOL*).

I started strong but ended up throwing in the towel after 8 sets (or M240s). My heart felt like jumping out of my chest and my legs felt like a tonne each!

I clocked slightly over 13 minutes...

Property of Mr Flabby Less

13:12 is now my benchmark. The next time I attempt the M240s, I should try to dip below this time. Alternatively, strive for the M300s! Either way, it's gonna be an ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment