Wednesday 26 September 2012

M300s...I did it!

Barely breathing and not quite able to clench my fist, "I did it! I finally did it!"



I managed to accomplish the dreaded M300s (M100s x 3). It wasn't continuous as I was panting away, sweating buckets, wiping my sweat and taking quick breathers (trust me, it wasn't a pretty sight!) along the way but the bottom line remains...I DID IT!!!

My time for the M300s

I felt awesome after the M300s (due to the pumping adrenaline I reckon) and immediately went for 20 minutes cardio to fatigue my body further. I cycled on the stationary bicycle, where I alternated between 45 seconds of Level 8 (at above 90 rpm) and 45 seconds of Level 15 (at above 100 rpm) for 20 minutes.

Needless to say, I had a good sleep that night and snored away to dreamland! :-)



Since my first triumph, I've been doing the M300s quite frequently. I would usually continue with more cardio for up to 30 minutes.I feel satisfied after each cardio workout as I'm pretty sure it was sufficiently intensive and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment