Friday 14 February 2014

iHerb.com- slow delivery


I'm a big fan and supporter of iHerb.com and I frequently order lots of supplements from them.

Most of the time, I would opt for delivery via Global Priority Mail by DHL as I personally find this to be the most economical way of shipping your online purchases to Malaysia. It typically takes between 3 to 4 weeks for my orders to arrive.


However, my latest online purchase took almost 5.5 weeks to arrive. I panicked after 4 weeks and emailed iHerb.com but they didn't respond. Well, I guess since tracking is not available for delivery via Global Priority Mail by DHL, there's nothing much the guys at iHerb.com could do and hence the silence. When my products arrived after 5.5 weeks of wait, I decided to update iHerb.com by sending them an email and they responded almost immediately. Like me, I'm sure they are relieved their customer has finally received the ordered products.


I'm sure this slow delivery is only a one off incident as I've not encountered this problem previously. My guess is that our Malaysian postmen must have been hard at work! *LOL* Don't worry, you are forgiven! *Guffaw*


If you would like to give iHerb.com a try and order something from them, please provide my referral code QUW344 when you make your online order. You will receive an instant USD10.00 off your first purchase of USD40.00 and above or USD5.00 off orders below USD40.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment