Friday 13 December 2013

Salvatore Ferragamo clutch bag

Property of Mr Flabby Less

I was feeling generous so I decided to get a clutch bag from Ferragamo for Wifey. Since we both like stuff from Ferragamo (yes, brand loyalty), it was easy to zoom straight in at the Ferragamo outlet at KLCC.

Wifey was previously looking at some clutch bags so being the good husband (and doting father too!) that I am, I decided to give her a surprise. This bag is made from snake skin if I remember correctly and the beige colour is quite versatile IMO. Also, it would be a good addition to Wifey's portfolio of bags as she didn't have similar colour or type.

This little gift is to recognise her many sacrifices to the family especially to the kids and for being a wonderful and loving wife. She thoroughly deserves to be pampered!




No comments:

Post a Comment