Friday 10 August 2012

Hottest Celebrity Fitness

Once, a warm blooded bloke asked me, "Bro, since you have the passport membership and probably have visited most Celebrity Fitness clubs in Malaysia, which is the hottest of 'em all?"


He was quite right. Depending on where I am, I will normally workout at the nearest and most convenient Celebrity Fitness club. So far, I've visited Celebrity Fitness in Bangsar Village, 1 Utama, Subang Parade, Mid Valley, Lot 10 and Gurney Plaza. Typically, I would frequent the first 3 clubs.

"Huh? Hottest?"

He grinned, "Yes, hottest...as in babe hot!"



I teased, "Oh, babe hot. I see you come to the gym for 2 reasons eh?"



He laughed and said, "Yeah bro, the gym is the best place to see, know and pick up hot chicks (not sure whether he was referring to butt CHEEKS!!! *Guffaw*)! So, tell me...which is the hottest Celebrity Fitness club in Malaysia?"



I honestly don't think he is the only warm blooded (and gun fully loaded!) bloke who thinks this way. While it's true you get to see hot butt cheeks....err...hot chicks (sorry, couldn't resist!) in form fitting outfits (with sweaty hot bods!) in action at the gym, getting to know them and picking them up are separate matters. Some are no nonsense chicks so don't get cock sure ya...(chicks and cocks??? *Guffaw*)



Most guys to a certain degree would love to feast their eyes on eye candies while working out. Who wouldn't? I definitely wouldn't mind! :-P



"I think it'll have to be Celebrity Fitness Bangsar Village. Many hot professional ladies go there after work and they would usually be doing either cardio or joining classes. They dress up (or down depending on how you look at it) well too so it's definitely a perk working out at Celebrity Fitness Bangsar Village. Not so boring, I guess."



"Cool, bro! I shall check it out real soon!"

"Don't be too hard on yourself if you don't get lucky. I don't think you are their type."

 

"Don't worry, bro. I'll make things happen!" (very enthusiastic and confident bugger!)

I seriously think he'll be in for a BIG disappointment. He's afterall not God's gift to women :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment